SGC 2021: Online registration begins JUNE 1st
2021 RIDE OPTIONS:
- $75 In-Person* (100 mile -OR- 65 mile)
- $75 Virtual (100 mile -OR- 65 mile)
* Please note, the In-Person event will have 4,000 rider limit. This includes registration for both routes, the 100 mile and the 65 mile.
More about the In-Person 2021 Event:
Sea Gull Century, a nationally acclaimed bicycling event, beginning and ending on the campus of Salisbury University, tours the picturesque Eastern Shore of Maryland and offers two routes:
100 Mile Route (to ASSATEAGUE STATE PARK)
65 Mile Route (to CYPRESS PARK)
Information Table: Located in Maggs Center main lobby Friday, 3-8 p.m., and Saturday,
6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Start and Finish Information:
- Located on the east side of campus near the corner of Bateman and Wayne streets.
- Staggered start between 7-9 a.m.
- Return by 6 p.m. when route services end.
- After 5 p.m., please dismount and walk your bike through the tunnel to main campus.
Safety Rules and Guidelines: Obey all traffic laws, including Maryland bicycle laws and Sea Gull Century rules. Helmets are required. More comprehensive safety guidelines are provided in the registration packet.
COVID-19 Protocols: All safety mandates from local, state or federal government agencies at the time of the event will be followed.
First Aid/Emergency Needs: Available in mobile units along the route and at rest stops. Please carry your cellular phone in a waterproof cover.
Bike Techs: Stationed at each rest stop for ride support. Please tune bike prior to ride!
Rest Stops include:
100 Mile Tour:
Byrd Park (Times TBD)
Assateague State Park (Times TBD)
Powellville (Times TBD) Newark Park (Times TBD)
65 Mile Tour :
Washington High School (Times TBD)
Cypress Park (Times TBD)